Our experience has shown that allowing injured employees to recover in a healing workplace environment leads to faster, safer, and more permanent return to work, reduced claim duration and cost, and lower litigation rates for employers. As a result, PMA developed a Recover-At-Work solution.
PMA highly qualified certified rehabilitation specialists and vocational experts work collaboratively with you to create and implement a best practices return-to-work solution.
PMA Recover-At-Work Solution Offers:
- Tools to engage your key stakeholders
- Expertise on transitional duty positions and accommodating employee restrictions
- Employee-specific plans and services
- Transferable skill analysis
- Resume preparation
- Assessment of potential jobs
- Compliance with restrictions
- Job bank assessment
“On average, it can cost up to one-third of a new hire’s annual salary to replace an employee.” 1
1 Stay-at-Work/Return-to-Work (SAW/RTW) Toolkit (Rep.) (2018). Lexington, KY: The Council of State Governments.