According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, motor vehicle accidents are the number-one cause of workplace fatalities. Consequently, risk control measures taken to promote worker safety can also be effective in addressing commercial automobile losses and reducing your overall business costs. To our workers’ compensation clients, PMA offers Commercial Auto solutions that enable this integrated and powerful approach to loss prevention.
To round out accounts for the most effective and efficient risk management, PMA offers a full line of Commercial Automobile liability and physical damage coverages. Our program also offers additional options helping to reduce uncertainty and maximize the successful implementation of exposure controls, such as:
Safety Programs Provide Peace of Mind
- A customized Fleet Safety Program coordinated by our Risk Control Department, which can include comprehensive training seminars and classes for fleet safety managers and drivers.
- A driver monitoring program, using vehicle decals to encourage the public to report safe and unsafe driving actions via a toll-free number, is offered to all qualified accounts at no additional charge. PMA driver monitoring clients have experienced impressive auto claim frequency improvements relative to all PMA auto clients.
Unique Coverage Offerings and Industry Focus
- PMA’s unique Commercial Auto broad form endorsement, ExcelleratorPLUS, offers sixteen additional frequently requested coverage enhancements. We also offer enhanced coverage endorsements to meet the needs of most types of businesses, with a focus on key industries:
- Food Products Manufacturing, Wholesale & Retail
- Durable Goods Manufacturing
- Retail Establishments
- Wholesale Distribution
- PMA's Commercial Automobile Deductible Endorsement for Auto Liability provides more options and enables a more flexible program structure. It is designed for clients who have the financial ability to absorb some of the losses they incur. This coverage form may be considered for PMA's financially eligible larger clients with auto policies of $250,000 or higher in premium. The program allows eligible clients to establish an amount of loss they can readily absorb, and to purchase insurance only for losses above that predetermined deductible amount.
- Companion Credit: PMA offers a multi-policy discount to the business auto policy to reflect an expense savings when written in conjunction with a workers’ compensation policy and/or a commercial package policy, or one other designated line of business.
PMA’s Preferred Automobile Program
For qualified accounts, PMA offers all the benefits of the standard program plus additional PMA Preferred Automobile Program benefits:
- More attractive rates than offered by our standard program.
- The PMA ExcelleratorPLUS Endorsement at no additional premium charge, where regulatorily approved.
- Customized Fleet Safety seminars and classes at no additional premium charge.
How can PMA help you? Call us at 1-888-476-2669 or visit our Contact Us page to explore how our risk management capabilities and expertise can deliver tangible value for your organization.